rosworth valley T12

General discussion of Trainz products
ricketts

rosworth valley T12

Unread postby ricketts » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Have been using the above layout using TS2009 and worked great I have now installed T12 and have it installed ok but am now finding there is no traffic showing on the roads etc. unless I place any how can I install showing and traffic moving on the roads etc. thanks

davies_mike57

Re: rosworth valley T12

Unread postby davies_mike57 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:48 am

Hi Ricketts,

Try this method of getting the cars to run around the layout:

Open up the layout in the Trainz Simulator 12 route editor.
When loaded go to the EDIT ENVIRONMENT tab on the left pane.
Click the middle globe like button (location tab)
You will see a tab bar called ROAD TRAFFIC
Press to ENABLED road traffic.
Save the route.
(Sometimes you made need to make a copy of the route if saving to original is not allowed).
Exit editor and run route in driver mode.

The trainz 12 default road traffic set should run around the lanes and roads after a short delay.

You can actually select the type of vehicles to use by changing or adding the kuids in the region file however that is more confusing at this stage. There is a tutorial online explaining how to achieve this.

Cheers
Mike Davies

ricketts

Unread postby ricketts » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Mike many thanks for your reply, never thought environment would be where to go for this but not being a guy at all this stuff I am getting lost when you say open the layout with route editor I am just opening the layout from the install tab and the running the layout then hit the environment tab then getting lost when you say click the middle globe like button then road traffic so where do I find this route editor...has this is where I am going wrong I think hope you can steer me to getting things going....Paul

ricketts

Unread postby ricketts » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Ok forget every things I said found the edit environment worked like a charm indeed nice to know there are people like you that can offer help to us less knowable guys thanks once again...Paul

Return to “General Trainz”