Attachment Points on Davesnow's Wellcars

General discussion of Trainz products
Wyonate

Attachment Points on Davesnow's Wellcars

Unread postby Wyonate » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:55 am

Hello. New guy to the forum but I've been involved with Trainz for about 11 years. Anyhow, I'm trying to set up attachment points on Davesnow's Gunderson wellcars to load Jointed Rail's 20 & 40 ft Containers. I've made some progress tho but still having issues. I messed with it for about 14 hours straight today. I used one of Jointed Rails wellcars to copy the locations of all the attachment points and wrote them down. At one point I thought I had it all figured out. Nope. I put the car on the rail and all that showed up was the running numbers. Deleted that. Then I got to a point where I thought I had it all figured out again. Nope. The only thing that showed was was the bogies. Granted, the containers showed up but no wellcar. And this went on all day today. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I start the project I open the file that already has the exsusting APs then I add mine then save and go into the CM and commit to check for errors. Sometimes there is a couple and I try to fix them. Other times there's a ton of them so delete it only to start over again. Any help? Anyone?

Return to “General Trainz”