Fautly

This forum is for technical support queries relating to Trainz A New Era. For bug reporting, please submit your bug report via N3V's helpdesk at http://support.trainzportal.com
nickelplateroad

Fautly

Unread postby nickelplateroad » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:59 pm

I used to Tane..
I need to learning how fixing faulty resolve completed for Tutorial or ? by PevTool. I has all thems of Pevtools.
I don't know which's one find to fixing then resolve...

ATSF Obs.
faulty- VE76: Unable to load mesh file: 'atsf observation_shadow/atsf observation_shadow.pm'

IC E8
faulty- VE17: Attachment point 'att' in '0' must be found in mesh 'ic_e8_body/ic_e8_body.im'.
faulty- VE132: The attachment point 'a.corona2' must belong to the parent mesh of the effect (mesh=ic_e8_body/ic_e8_body.im).

Passenger car
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit07' referenced by tag '7' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit08' referenced by tag '8' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit09' referenced by tag '9' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit10' referenced by tag '10' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit11' referenced by tag '11' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit12' referenced by tag '12' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit13' referenced by tag '13' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit14' referenced by tag '14' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit15' referenced by tag '15' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit16' referenced by tag '16' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit17' referenced by tag '17' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit18' referenced by tag '18' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.
- VE18: Attachment point 'a.psit19' referenced by tag '19' in 'queues/passengers/attachment-points' was not found.

Let me know

Return to “Trainz A New Era”