T ANE updates.

This forum is for technical support queries relating to Trainz A New Era. For bug reporting, please submit your bug report via N3V's helpdesk at http://support.trainzportal.com
davies_mike57

T ANE updates.

Unread postby davies_mike57 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:24 pm

Hello members,
It is rumored that the Trainz A New Era product will soon be available on disk shipped with service pack 1.
Hopefully this is true and that a copy can be purchased at a software game retailer outlet.
Personally would prefer to buy a hard disk copy than an online Steam version.
One reason is if my hard drive fails there is always the disk copy to reload with.
Downloading data is very costly at the moment (about 10 dollars a gigabyte wireless broadband prepaid), because the zone in which I live in does not have fast speed NBN connection yet.
It is coming soon.
Mike Davies

shaneturner12
Site Admin

Re: T ANE updates.

Unread postby shaneturner12 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Indeed - there is a preorder available on Simulator Central for existing T:ANE users who require a disc version, and hopefully the new disc versions from there will have SP1 as part of it. The only thing to watch out for though is that a patch may still be needed depending on at what point the disc version is frozen at.

As for game retailers, I'm not sure what's happening on that front unfortunately.

Shane

Return to “Trainz A New Era”